As humans we are learning all the time. Choosing to study abroad can be one of the most beneficial experiences for a student. By studying abroad students have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and take the chance of experiencing different styles of education, take in a new culture and travel, find new interests, meet new friends, and grow personally. As students eventually find jobs and start careers, an opportunity to study abroad can be a once in a lifetime experience.
Further, we offer our view of top reasons on why study abroad in Europe:
1. EUROPE – one of the safest and politically stable parts of the world
Personal safety is an important factor when choosing a host country to study abroad. After all, you will be thousands of kilometers away from home, in a new and unknown environment. The good news is, that Europe is generally the safest region in the world. Of the world top 20 safest countries, 14 are in Europe and 30 European countries are in the world’s top 50.
2. SCHENGEN AREA – economic space of 26 European states
If you are a non-European citizen studying within the Schengen Area of 26 European states then you can easily obtain a student visa allowing you to visit other countries of the Schengen Area. And while you are studying in Europe you should use the chance to see other countries. Thanks to a wealth of cheap flight, train and bus connections, and relatively short travel times, that is even possible on a limited student budget and with tight semester schedules.
3. 100% ENROLLMENT GUARANTEE at 2TM partner educational institutions
2TM is an educational consultant specialized in admission assistance services for education in Europe, with a focus on Slovenia and Slovakia. We basically simplify the enrollment process and our success rate is 100%. Since our inception 5 years ago we have managed to enroll 350+ students successfully at higher education institutions in Slovenia. And we are sure we can replicate that success with our partner institutions in Slovakia for programmes such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Business Administration, and MBA.
4. HIGH QUALITY study programmes in ENGLISH
The quality of universities in Europe means that your degree will be held in high regard by employers anywhere you go, probably even giving you an edge over other job seeking applicants. And if you are worried you won’t be able to keep up with courses because they’re in a different language, don’t be. Higher education institutions in Europe offer study programmes in English. Although English makes your study experience easier, it is recommended to try and learn the local language. Knowing different language is always a plus, and it’s a gateway to a better understanding of different culture.
5. AFFORDABLE TUITION FEES, starting from 2,500 eur per year
Compared to countries like the US, UK, Canada or Australia, the tuition fees at most public universities are low or moderate. In some European countries, there aren’t even tuition fees – studying at university is free of charge! There are also lots of scholarships opportunities like the Erasmus+ and other options for financial support during your studies.
6. LOW LIVING AND STUDY COSTS if compared to USA or UK
For those for whom affordability is a factor for studying abroad will find plenty of options in Europe. Estimated living costs for Europe vary from country to country. They are around 7,000-12,000 eur per year or 700-1,200 eur per month, depending which country you choose to study. This includes your accommodation costs, room, and board, food, travel, textbooks, weather appropriate clothing and entertainment expenses as well. Europe can be most-cost efficient for international students, compared to popular study destinations such as USA, or UK.
7. RECOGNIZED DEGREE in EU and USA
The increasing internationalization of higher education worldwide means study programmes are being offered across borders. The internationalization has led to growth in the number of learners studying outside their country of origin. Europe is no different and earning a degree in Europe means it will be recognized as an equivalent degree in any other European country and USA.
Why enroll with 2TM?
Preparing for university is stressful for a lot of families. Not only you have to keep track of which applications need what information and when each one needs to be submitted, but you also have to be able to navigate through the entire process step-by-step.
As an educational consultant, hiring us for your university admission processes in Europe means you not only save time, but actually save even money. Here are the following services that you will find with 2TM that will be beneficial in your process:
- Counseling in program and faculty selection – We help students explore university options. Basically, together with the student we identify the university and academic specialty for studying based on their ambition and academic success.
- Enrollment to selected educational institutions – We assess highest chances of admission, run the whole university application process, and finally successfully enroll at a university.
- Residence permit in the European Union – We guarantee that after the enrollment at a university in the European Union, you will obtain a residence permit for it.
- Full information at a single source – 2TM is organized as a one-stop shop for all your educational solutions.
3 key reasons to choose 2TM
- 100% enrollment guarantee – Flawless application within our network of partner educational institutions.
- European residency permit guarantee – We prepare your documents for obtaining a residence permit.
- Employment guarantee after graduation – We choose with you a program which is in demand on the European labor market.
Author: Mimoza Malici